Per the order of Governor Pritzker our tap room is currently closed for on site consumption.
Mead and wine will still be available through the following methods:
- Pick up at the meadery Mon-Sat 9am-5pm (please place orders online with the option "Pickup: Tasting Room" selected)
- Shipping - Free shipping with order of 3 or more bottles
- Delivery - We will be offering free delivery service for orders over $40 beginning Monday 3/23 for the following areas: Washington Heights, Beverly, Evergreen Park, Oak Lawn, Mount Greenwood, Blue Island, Tinley Park, Oak Forest, Mokena, Orland, Frankfort
- All orders placed before 3pm will be delivered same day
- All orders must be placed on this site with the shipping option "Pickup: Delivery" selected
- Orders placed from outside these listed areas with this option chosen will be refunded
- 20% off all purchases of 12 bottles or more - Use promo code "20off" at checkout
- $5 New growlers - we will not be filling previously used growlers at this time
- Previous mead club exclusive releases now available to the public in limited quantities
- $15 bottles of Paradigm and Charlatan
- Free cheese flight with pickup or delivery orders over $75 while supplies last
WELCOME to Wild Blossom Meadery & Winery
Tasting/ Tap Room Hours
Monday - Thursday . . . . . . 3:00 - 10:00pm
Friday . . . . . 3:00 - 11:00pm
Saturday . . . . . 12:00 - 11:00pm
Sunday . . . . . 1:00 - 9:00pm
Host your event at our venue
Please park at the 91st Metra lot, not in the neighborhood to be considerate to our neighbors.
9030 S Hermitage Chicago IL 60620
We are just North of 91st Beverly Hills Metra Station
** Guided meadery tours . . . make a reservation here **
Private Tours available for groups of 8 or more by calling
For more than two decades, Wild Blossom Meadery & Winery has been a fixture in Chicago,creating wine and mead using locally produced ingredients. The meads produced at Wild Blossom Meadery & Winery are among the most sustainably produced beverages in the world. With more than 30 years of winemaking experience, Wild Blossom Meadery & Winery is the first winery in Chicago and the only producer of mead on the Northern Illinois Wine Trail. Being a mead producer, at Wild Blossom Meadery & Winery we raise our own bees and collect our own honey.
Wild Blossom Meadery/ Bev Art is also a source of education about wine and beer making. Please check our website for weekly classes.
With more than 30 years of winemaking experience, Wild Blossom Meadery & Winery is the first winery in Chicago and the only producer of mead on the Northern Illinois Wine Trail. Being a mead producer, at Wild Blossom Meadery & Winery we raise our own bees and collect our own honey.
Each bottle we produce creates a ripple effect of positive change as for each bottle produced, our bees pollinate some 2 million flowers. Those, in turn, produce 20 to 40 million seeds destined to become new flowers. The positive impact plants have on the environment is well known. Meanwhile at our location on Chicago’s lakefront, we purify and use water from Lake Michigan to produce our wines. When you buy honey wine from us you’ve planted the seeds for millions of new flowers and re-invested in our local community.